MAKE YOUR OWN CURL REFRESHER!
Curly hair looks absolutely the best when it is cared for. The well-defined curls, that are bouncy and voluminous do deliver extraordinary hairstyles. However, that does not mean that you need to go to the hairdressers all the time, nor spend a bunch of money on lots of different products. While the right shampoo and conditioner are essential to curly hair, you can easily keep your curls fresh and good-looking by making your curl refresher.
DIY projects like combining different ingredients for your curls are an excellent way to be in control of what you are putting on. The natural ingredients and their wide use today in the hair and beauty market have proven once again, that nature carries the best goods and you can easily see the benefits yourself. Through the DIY curls refresher, you will give your curls what the hair needs the most.
The recipe is very simple, yet very effective. This is what you will need:
- 1 spray bottle (clean and empty)
- 3 tablespoons of conditioner for curly hair
- 2 tablespoons of hair gel for curly hair
- 12 drops of essential oil*
- 1 tablespoon of argan oil or aloe vera**
When you have gathered all the ingredients, you can start mixing them up and making your curl refresher.
1. Add the ingredients in the bottle, all of them, starting with the conditioner.
2. When all the ingredients are in, shake the bottle well so that everything is nicely blended.
3. Store it in a dry and cool place.
Voila! The DIY curl refresher is ready. You can use it by spritzing the solution on the strands or any time you feel that your curls need a bit of refreshing. All of the ingredients will work greatly in shaping your curls and they will be nicely moisturized too.